Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
123telugu.com congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
Articles that might interest you