Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
123telugu.com congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you