World Kidney Day is observed on the second Thursday of March every year. This has been in practice for the last 21 years. On this occasion, Janasena Party issued a press release in which the party’s President Pawan Kalyan had a sharp pointed question to the government – “what did we achieve in these 21 years?”.
Pawan reminded how the kidney patients in Uddanam and the surrounding 7 mandals and in Kanigiri, Prakasam district, have been losing their lives over these years, while thousands other patients are spending up to 8,000 per month towards medical treatment due to gross neglect by our leaders.
Pawan further suggested that the government should take international experts’ help in formulating a special system to prevent the kidney diseases.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel