Happy Deepawali dear readers! It is not unreasonable to say that the festival of lights up not only the homes but also hearts of many Indians across the world.
Tamanna was nice enough to tell us how she plans to spend her festival day. “I’m very busy with a line of movies scheduled, but I am taking a break for the festival. As always, I am going to spend the day with my family in Mumbai and when I am home, all the festival activity becomes mine! My mother becomes busy with her pooja and my dad gets things ready for the day. I personally welcome all friends and relative who come home that day. As for fireworks, I am not fond of the noisy ones so I stay away from them and look for the more silent ones”, she says.
And for her favorite readers like you, she hopes that this day will be a memorable, enjoyable and safe.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon