By now, everyone knows that talented editor Vamsi Atluri is the man behind the stunning trailer of Baahubali 2. The young technician is getting rave reviews for the way he has edited the trailer which has crossed 65 million views already.
Speaking about the work that went into editing the trailer, Venky says that his team worked for over two months to get the final version of the trailer. Close to 25 versions were readied by the team which spent relentless hours on the promo.
Rajamouli himself paid credit to his son Karthikeya and Vamsi Atluri who were mainly behind this feat. Slated to release on the 28th of April, Baahubali 2 is the most anticipated film in the country right now.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you