By now, everyone knows that talented editor Vamsi Atluri is the man behind the stunning trailer of Baahubali 2. The young technician is getting rave reviews for the way he has edited the trailer which has crossed 65 million views already.
Speaking about the work that went into editing the trailer, Venky says that his team worked for over two months to get the final version of the trailer. Close to 25 versions were readied by the team which spent relentless hours on the promo.
Rajamouli himself paid credit to his son Karthikeya and Vamsi Atluri who were mainly behind this feat. Slated to release on the 28th of April, Baahubali 2 is the most anticipated film in the country right now.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you