Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni, who produced the two parts of Baahubali, have stated that they don’t have plans to make Baahubali 3 anytime soon. Moreover, the team isn’t in a rush to announce any film under their banner as their next production.
Although the film has fetched them huge profits, Shobu is keen on exploring more markets for Baahubali 2. The film is going to have a huge release in China and other Latin American countries later this year. Moreover, the team is also planning to make the Baahubali TV series in a big way. The pre-production for the TV series is already underway and more details about the casting will be announced soon.
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Rana, Arya to steal the show in Rajaratham
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic