Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has hit the screens this morning and fans gave it a thumbs up. Meanwhile, the Stylish Star said in a latest interview to a leading news daily that his Brahmin character in DJ is one of the toughest characters he’s played in his career.
Bunny revealed that a lot of effort went into getting his diction right. He said that he had even given up non-vegetarian food as part of his preparation for his role. However, despite all his efforts, Bunny used to revert back to his usual style of talking while dubbing for his Brahmin character. “This annoyed my director Harish Shankar who used to wring his hands in despair,” Bunny said.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you