Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is recuperating from the injury he sustained after he tripped and fell off the stairs at his Chennai office. The stitches are off on the injury and Kamal would be receiving guests and well wishers from Monday.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Kamal revealed that his fall could have turned even worse but luckily, he was saved from bleeding to death thanks to one of his office staff who rushed him to the hospital immediately.
Kamal may still have to wait for another month before he resumes shooting for Sabhash Naidu.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017