Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is recuperating from the injury he sustained after he tripped and fell off the stairs at his Chennai office. The stitches are off on the injury and Kamal would be receiving guests and well wishers from Monday.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Kamal revealed that his fall could have turned even worse but luckily, he was saved from bleeding to death thanks to one of his office staff who rushed him to the hospital immediately.
Kamal may still have to wait for another month before he resumes shooting for Sabhash Naidu.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you