Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is recuperating from the injury he sustained after he tripped and fell off the stairs at his Chennai office. The stitches are off on the injury and Kamal would be receiving guests and well wishers from Monday.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Kamal revealed that his fall could have turned even worse but luckily, he was saved from bleeding to death thanks to one of his office staff who rushed him to the hospital immediately.
Kamal may still have to wait for another month before he resumes shooting for Sabhash Naidu.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you