Actor Nagarjuna’s forthcoming devotional movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is gearing up for its release on February 10th. In his latest interview, Nag revealed that he didn’t want to act in the movie initially.
Nag went on to say that the film’s director K Raghavendra Rao asked him to listen to writer JK Bharavi’s script of Om Namo Venkatesaya. Nag asked KRR in turn if there can be a better script than their previous classic, Annamayya, and reluctantly sat for a 2-hour long narration.
Soon after the narration, an emotionally moved Nag gave his nod to the film within just 2 minutes. Nag reiterates that Om Namo Venkatesaya’s story is as good as Annamayya.
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched