Hero Nithiin is keenly awaiting the release of LIE. The film is releasing tomorrow and the US premieres will be held tonight. Nithiin has been promoting the movie non-stop and made quite a few interesting revelations.
In a latest interview, Nithiin revealed that he had planned to quit acting had his 2012 film, Ishq, flopped. “We had invested all that we had on Ishq. Had the movie flopped, I would have taken it as people do not like to see me onscreen anymore and I would have quit acting,” said Nithiin.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions