The Naga Shaurya and Niharika starrer Oka Manasu is undoubtedly the most awaited film of this season. The film introduces Mega family girl Niharika to Tollywood. Oka Manasu is directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made the critically acclaimed Mallelatheeram.
In his latest promotional interview for a popular media house, Rama Raju revealed about his thoughts of quitting films post the disappointing result of Mallelatheeram. The director said that Mallelatheeram was meant for a niche audience but it was not promoted or marketed in the right way, resulting in the film’s disastrous fate.
That’s when Rama Raju decided not to go through the pain of making another film despite a noted media house’s willingness in producing his next film. Meanwhile, Rama Raju penned the script of Oka Manasu and things slowly fell into place. Oka Manasu is slated to open in cinemas on June 24th.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you