That Power Star Pawan Kalyan is one of the most humble and well-behaved gentlemen in Tollywood is a well-known fact. Pawan’s second film Gokulamlo Seetha’s heroine Raasi revealed yet another incident that reiterates how Pawan respects women.
During an interview while promoting her soon to be released horror thriller, Lanka, Raasi revealed that she went to Pawan’s office after the birth of her daughter. Raasi revealed that she was first made to wait by Pawan’s staff as she didn’t have an appointment.
However, Pawan, upon knowing that Raasi was waiting for him in the lounge, immediately called her to his chamber and spoke at length about her daughter and Gokulamlo Seetha experiences.
Raasi jokingly said that Pawan spoke more in this short meeting than what he spoke throughout Gokulamlo Seetha’s shooting. Raasi’s Lanka is directed by her husband Srimuni and the film is releasing on April 21.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you