Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet is riding high on the success of Rarandoi Veduka Chudham. The actress will next be seen in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder, which is being directed by star Tamil director AR Murugadoss.
In her latest interview to a popular news portal, Rakul revealed that she had unknowingly refused Murugadoss’ Thuppaki back in 2012. Apparently, Murugadoss had asked Rakul during Spyder’s shooting if she had acted in any TV commercial in 2012 and Rakul told him ‘yes’.
It was then Murugadoss told Rakul that he wanted to cast her in Thuppaki after seeing her in the ad film and sent his team to Mumbai to approach her. But Rakul, who was still in college those days, refused the offer as she wanted to concentrate on her studies. Well, talk about destiny!
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon