Daggubati Rana’s beefed up body, with his toned muscles and broad shoulders was evident in Baahubali’s first look and trailer. Besides, there’s an interesting fight sequence in the period drama when Rana takes on a bison.
Apparently, Rana had to fight with a bison for a scene in the film and the makers have shot it in a specially erected set in RFC. Since the film is majorly based on per-visualization, Rana had to fight with a moving object, which was later transformed into a bison during the CG (Computer Graphics). Insiders claim that the fight sequence will be one of the film’s major high points.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you