Daggubati Rana’s beefed up body, with his toned muscles and broad shoulders was evident in Baahubali’s first look and trailer. Besides, there’s an interesting fight sequence in the period drama when Rana takes on a bison.
Apparently, Rana had to fight with a bison for a scene in the film and the makers have shot it in a specially erected set in RFC. Since the film is majorly based on per-visualization, Rana had to fight with a moving object, which was later transformed into a bison during the CG (Computer Graphics). Insiders claim that the fight sequence will be one of the film’s major high points.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you