Daggubati Rana’s beefed up body, with his toned muscles and broad shoulders was evident in Baahubali’s first look and trailer. Besides, there’s an interesting fight sequence in the period drama when Rana takes on a bison.
Apparently, Rana had to fight with a bison for a scene in the film and the makers have shot it in a specially erected set in RFC. Since the film is majorly based on per-visualization, Rana had to fight with a moving object, which was later transformed into a bison during the CG (Computer Graphics). Insiders claim that the fight sequence will be one of the film’s major high points.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut