But did you ever know that the film was initially offered to Rana Daggubatti for remaking it in Telugu. After giving a close look, Rana rejected the film and thus the producers decided to dub it in Telugu and the result is for your all to see.
Even though this success does not effect Rana’s popularity much, it would have been a great experience watching Rana in such an unconventional role. And knowing what kind of an actor Rana is, it would have added another feather of excellence in his cap.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you