Power Star Pawan Kalyan on many occasions said that he considers his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi and sister-in-law Surekha as his parents. Now, PA Arun Prasad, the director of Pawan’s yesteryear hit Thammudu, has made an interesting revelation.
In his latest interview, Arun Prasad revealed that Pawan told him during the shooting of Thammudu that his sister-in-law Surekha was the inspiration behind the emotional scene in which the film’s heroine Preeti Jhangiani feeds a heavily bruised Pawan in the Travelling Soldier song.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you