Power Star Pawan Kalyan on many occasions said that he considers his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi and sister-in-law Surekha as his parents. Now, PA Arun Prasad, the director of Pawan’s yesteryear hit Thammudu, has made an interesting revelation.
In his latest interview, Arun Prasad revealed that Pawan told him during the shooting of Thammudu that his sister-in-law Surekha was the inspiration behind the emotional scene in which the film’s heroine Preeti Jhangiani feeds a heavily bruised Pawan in the Travelling Soldier song.
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you