Actress Taapsee has been away from Telugu silver screen for a long time. The actress is busy with a handful of projects in Bollywood. Taapsee’s latest Hindi film, Pink, is releasing on September 16. The film also stars the legendary Amitabh Bachchan playing an advocate.
In her latest promotional interview, Taapsee revealed how hard she had to struggle to get a simple shot right while acting in her first shot with Big B. In the shot, Taapsee had to sleep on a couch while Amitabh talks to someone at a distance. But Taapsee, who was quite nervous, was making small movements even though she was supposed to lie still.
Apparently, Taapsee, on the night before her first day shooting with Big B, told herself several times to act ‘normal and be professional with Amitabh’.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you