A very long time ago, we broke the news about Power Star Pawan Kalyan and PVP’s tie up. This project is going to start in mid 2014, after Pawan wraps up ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ work. At one point of time, Srikanth Addala’s name entered the equation but nothing materialised officially.
A few other names were heard after that. As per Filmnagar sources, two or three top directors are in the fray and a final call will be taken early next year.
Right now, Pawan Kalyan is busy with the pre-production work of ‘Gabbar Singh 2’. The film is expected to go onto the sets very soon.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you