When Baahubali The Beginning released a couple of years ago, Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman was all praises for its scale and visual extravaganza. Now that Rahman has turned director with a VR film titled Le Musk, he said he may not make a Baahubali.
“Grandeur is too overwhelming in VR. You feel tired after sometime. For example, a war scene (like in Baahubali), you could feel the pressure,” Rahman told a popular media agency while promoting Le Musk.
Rahman further said it would be too expensive for him to do what Rajamouli has delivered. “I dont want to make a film as grand as Baahubali because we have other grander directors who can make such films. Plus, I don’t have Rs 200 crore,” he added.
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani