When Baahubali The Beginning released a couple of years ago, Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman was all praises for its scale and visual extravaganza. Now that Rahman has turned director with a VR film titled Le Musk, he said he may not make a Baahubali.
“Grandeur is too overwhelming in VR. You feel tired after sometime. For example, a war scene (like in Baahubali), you could feel the pressure,” Rahman told a popular media agency while promoting Le Musk.
Rahman further said it would be too expensive for him to do what Rajamouli has delivered. “I dont want to make a film as grand as Baahubali because we have other grander directors who can make such films. Plus, I don’t have Rs 200 crore,” he added.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success