Kamal Haasan’s magnum opus Vishwaroopam created quite a stir during its release. The sequel to this most controversial film is ready and is waiting for its release. There were quite some fingers raised as to why Vishwaroopam 2 is yet to be released.
Clarifying all rumors, female lead Pooja Kumar said that as there are some huge special effects involved in the film, and a lot of post production is involved so a lot of time is being taken.
She also added that a huge number of special effects team is working on this film, and the makers are leaving no stone un turned for this project.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you