If the film turns out to be a huge hit, Nithin will get closer to the family and US audience. He will also take the next leap as an actor and a star and his market value will increase big time.
But if the film ends up doing bad, then he will get into the same bracket where he was early and would be looking at mostly youthful entertainers which is his forte.
The promotions for the film are on full swing and censor reports suggest that the film is set to hit the bulls eye. With such a positive talk all over, looks like Nithin is all set to take a leap in his career and we wish that she does it with aplomb.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you