Amala Paul and her director husband AL Vijay, the makers of Prakash Raj’s next film under Priyadarshan’s direction, will be trying out a unique plan to rope in the Mozart of Madras, AR Rahman, to get him compose for their production house’s debut venture. For the last couple of days, the Tamil film media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Rahman will compose for the film that features no songs but only background score.
Quickly denying these reports, AL Vijay said that he will show the complete film to Rahman after the final edit and the Oscar winning composer will decide on composing for the film if he likes it. This yet to be titled film has Sreya Reddy and Ashok Selvan in other prominent roles and legendary cinematographer Santosh Sivan and production designer Sabu Cyril are part of this prestigious project, which is touted to be a hilarious take on AIDS awareness.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers