The long delayed ‘ Autonagar Surya’ has been given a new lease of life and the film’s shoot has been recently completed, after lying in a coma for almost a year. A week or so ago, the producers announced the film’s release date as February 27th.
However, some new information is going around in Filmnagar and the movie’s release has become a source of speculation once again. Trade sources say that a postponement cannot be ruled out. “At present, there is only a 50% chance” said a distributor who wished to remain anonymous.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha essayed the lead roles in this movie and Deva Katta has handled the direction. The film has been produced on R R Movie Makers banner. An official announcement can be expected in a few days in this matter.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first look on a special day?
- First single of Suriya’s TSK to be out soon
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
Articles that might interest you