The film’s spectacular trailer, which has been dedicating all the existing national and even a handful of Hollywood records in terms of number of views on YouTube, has set the bar several notches higher for Baahubali The Conclusion’s box-office target.
Trade analysts and fans are not even talking about Baahubali 2 taking on Aamir Khan’s PK record of 700 plus crore gross, but are betting big on the film collecting more than 1,000 crore worldwide gross to become the first ever Indian film to achieve this humongous feat.
The big question now is whether this SS Rajamouli magnum opus will surpass everyone’s expectations and do the impossible once it releases on April 28th.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser