Megastar Chiranjeevi will be making his comeback with the 150th film and the project might be announced in the month of August. While no details are known about the project as of now, speculation in the Industry is going on about the story and technical team.
Many years ago, the story of ‘Uyyalavada Narasimha Reddy’ was considered for Chiranjeevi. This is a subject that has revolutionary themes as well as scope for a powerful characterisation. Will this work for Chiranjeevi now? This is a question that remains to be answered.
All that we know for now is that Geetha Arts or Ram Charan will produce Chiranjeevi’s 150th film. Other details about the project might be out soon.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release