Nandamuri Kalyanram is on cloud nine with his latest hit ‘Pataas’. The film gave a respite to the star’s long wait for a blockbuster success. ‘Pataas’ is racing ahead with record collections at the box office,and trade pundits are predicting that the film will breakeven in all areas within a day or two and will rake in huge profits for all the
In an interview given as a part of the film’s promotions, Kalyanram expressed his happiness over the film’s director Anil Ravipudi’s deft handling, and revealed that their combination will soon come up with a different genre film. Apparently, the actor-director duo took this decision even before ‘Pataas’ was released. Kalyanram seemed pretty confident about the script and said that it will be a fabulous experience for fans and film lovers.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you