Awaiting the grand release of his prestigious 99th film, Dictator, Nandamuri Balakrishna said that he only competes with himself and that he is not competing with anyone else. The senior actor made these comments at Dictator’s audio success meet while talking about the epic Sankranthi clash of the biggies.
Balayya further said that he will continue to act even after the entry of his son Mokshagna and his grandson. Balayya said that he is ever ready to act in good entertainers. The power packed performer concluded saying that Dictator has been helmed competently by director Sriwass and expressed confidence on the film’s success.
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal