That is the million dollar question that has been going on for the past few days. Balakrishna’s epic history drama, Gautamiputra Satakarni is based on one of the most courageous rulers from Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
Naturally, since the film depicts the ancient history of AP, many feel that the film will be given a tax-free exemption. The discussions are currently on and reports suggest the makers are trying hard for this exemption.
Directed by Krish, Gautamipurta Satakarni is being made on a whopping budget of over 50 crores. Kirsh himself produces this film and will feel extremely happy if the film gets a tax exemption.
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
- Lavanya Tripathi reveals her dream
Articles that might interest you