That is the million dollar question that has been going on for the past few days. Balakrishna’s epic history drama, Gautamiputra Satakarni is based on one of the most courageous rulers from Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
Naturally, since the film depicts the ancient history of AP, many feel that the film will be given a tax-free exemption. The discussions are currently on and reports suggest the makers are trying hard for this exemption.
Directed by Krish, Gautamipurta Satakarni is being made on a whopping budget of over 50 crores. Kirsh himself produces this film and will feel extremely happy if the film gets a tax exemption.
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
Articles that might interest you