Despite releasing to average reviews, Krish’s debut Bollywood film, ‘Gabbar Is Back’, garnered more than 13.05 crores on its first day. Trade analysts declared that ‘Gabbar Is Back’ emerged as the highest opening grosser of the year so far and the collections were steady in the first weekend, as it collected 11.36 crores on Saturday and 15
crores on Sunday.
After amassing 39.41 crores in its first weekend, the film passed the crucial Monday test and collected near about 8+ crores and another 7+crores on Tuesday. With more than 50+ crores in just a five day run, the film is poised to collect big and the trade circles have already started to predict that the film has every chance of entering the much
celebrated 100 crore club.
From the south, only AR Murugadoss, Siddique and Prabhudeva achieved the rare feat of entering the 100 crore club. Will Krish succeed in joining the elite club?
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars