Mega hero Varun Tej and star director Puri Jagannadh’s combination flick, Loafer, is all set to release tomorrow. With no major Telugu release, the line is clear for Loafer to test its fate at the box office.
Also starring debutant Disha Patani, the trailer received positive feedback. Puri Jagannadh is known to show his heroes with strong, raw characterization and this one is no different. While some failed at the box office, others went on to do wonders and have become popular. The movie is said to be based heavily on mother sentiment and this will defiantly be a plus for the family and female audience. Another highlight of the film will apparently be Varun, who will be seen in an all new image. It was also reported that Varun has excelled in acting out his role. This will be Puri’s third film this year. Both his earlier flicks have achieved decent results and he is keen on extending his winning streak.
All eyes are on Loafer tomorrow. Varun and Puri are positive and expectations are high. 123Telugu wishes Loafer all the best
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you