Dancer cum actress Mumait Khan is one of the contestants in NTR’s debut TV show, Bigg Boss. Mumait has been going through a tough time of late as she has been served a notice by the Telangana Excise Department in connection with the sensational drug scandal.
With the elimination time around the corner, there have been reports that Mumait will be the first contestant to be eliminated from Bigg Boss. Mumait Khan is supposed to appear before the SIT for an inquiry about her connection with the drug scandal on July 27th.
Meanwhile, the Excise Dept. Director Akun Sabharwal too has said that all the celebrities who are issued notices must face the inquiry without fail. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?
- Amyra Dastur Is A Travel Junkie