Senior star hero Nagarjuna maintains cordial relations with several politicians in the Telugu states. Likewise, he also shares a close bond with the YSRCP President YS Jagan. Recently, a rumour started making rounds in media circles about Nagarjuna’s political entry.
The rumours have it that Nag will soon be joining the YSRCP. When asked about Nag’s political plans, his wife Amala said at an event yesterday that these reports are utterly baseless and requested media not to publish such false stories.
Amala clarified saying that Nag is not joining any political party and that he will publicly announce via media if ever he decides to enter politics.
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge
- Ready to campaign for Janasena: Ram Charan
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas