Senior star hero Nagarjuna maintains cordial relations with several politicians in the Telugu states. Likewise, he also shares a close bond with the YSRCP President YS Jagan. Recently, a rumour started making rounds in media circles about Nagarjuna’s political entry.
The rumours have it that Nag will soon be joining the YSRCP. When asked about Nag’s political plans, his wife Amala said at an event yesterday that these reports are utterly baseless and requested media not to publish such false stories.
Amala clarified saying that Nag is not joining any political party and that he will publicly announce via media if ever he decides to enter politics.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release