This summer, Nagarjuna gave his fans anl heart-warming emotional treat in the form of Oopiri, an official remake of the French classic, The Intouchables. Nagarjuna’s guts to bring such a sensitive story to Telugu audiences was widely appreciated.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers at Overseas Network Entertainment, the banner that grabbed the Telugu rights of the Malayalam hit movie Oppam, are planning to rope in Nagarjuna for the Telugu remake. However, we will have to see if Nag will give his nod to this crazy project or not.
Directed by Priyadarshan, Oppam features Mohanlal playing a visually challenged lift operator who is on a mission to nab a murderer.
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
- Rogue’s first look teaser to be unveiled tonight
- Latest updates on Thala’s Vivegam
- Sai will shoot into the top league after Winner: Gopichand
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you