After scoring two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Manam and Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nagarjuna is eyeing a hat-trick with Oopiri, which is releasing tomorrow. Over the past few films, Nagarjuna bid goodbye to formula-filled stories and is choosing films with heart touching drama.
Oopiri is an official remake of the 2011 super hit French comedy drama, The Intouchables. The film is a light-hearted tale of friendship and companionship, the two most important ingredients which are enough to move the audiences and make the film a hit.
Advance bookings across both the Telugu states and Rest of India are promising and the film will strike gold at box-office, if the audiences connect to its emotional drama.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you