Nagarjuna has always encouraged new talent and he is doing it once again. The actor is producing the soon to be released Nirmala Convent, which launches actor Srikanth’s son Roshan as a hero. Nirmala Convent is a teenage romantic drama and the film’s digital trailer, which was unveiled yesterday, is quite impressive.
A few years ago, Nag backed yet another teenage romantic drama titled Uyyala Jampala. The film went on to become a huge blockbuster and paved a golden path to the careers of its lead cast Raj Tarun and Avika Gor.
Will Nag’s trust in teenage romance pay off once again for Nirmala Convent and make the film’s lead cast Roshan and Shriya the next superstars?
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
Articles that might interest you