It is a known fact that director Nandini Reddy is busy wrapping up her upcoming film KalyanaVaibhogame. Starring the handsome Naga Shourya, the film’s first look has been receiving some decent response from the audience.
The success of this film is quite important for Nandini as her last film, Jabardasth flopped miserably. The posters look quite vibrant and have a happy atmosphere which showcases the mood of the film.
Reports reveal that the family entertainer has turned out quite well and will hit the bulls eye. Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney are the female leads in this film. K. Damodar Prasad is producing this film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
Kalyan Koduri is composing the tunes and the makers are looking ahead to release the film in December.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you