It is a known fact that director Nandini Reddy is busy wrapping up her upcoming film KalyanaVaibhogame. Starring the handsome Naga Shourya, the film’s first look has been receiving some decent response from the audience.
The success of this film is quite important for Nandini as her last film, Jabardasth flopped miserably. The posters look quite vibrant and have a happy atmosphere which showcases the mood of the film.
Reports reveal that the family entertainer has turned out quite well and will hit the bulls eye. Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney are the female leads in this film. K. Damodar Prasad is producing this film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
Kalyan Koduri is composing the tunes and the makers are looking ahead to release the film in December.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you