After a memorable 2017, hero Nani is eagerly looking forward to the new year with a string of exciting projects. And here comes an unexpected update. Apparently, the makers of Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, are considering Nani for NT Ramarao’s role.
Even though Nani is yet to come on board, Mahanati team’s move has taken everyone by surprise. In the past, there were reports that NTR Jr. will play his grandfather in Mahanati, but the Young Tiger’s team had clarified that he is not part of the project.
On the other hand, Naga Chaitanya has reportedly agreed to play his legendary grandfather ANR in Mahanati. Needless to say, Mahanati is one film which is going to make a lot of buzz when it releases on March 29.
Keerthy Suresh is playing the titular role in Mahanati. The film is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt under Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans