Young Hero Nithiin is currently acting in A..Aa under the direction of Trivikram, one of the leading directors in Telugu film industry. The film is nearing its completion and Nithiin will reportedly team up with a debut director for his next film. Now, as per the latest buzz, Nithiin may join hands with his Dil director VV Vinayak.
Apparently, VV Vinayak and Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy together went to Speedunnodu’s shooting location. This gave rise to the discussions that the director will helm Nithiin’s next after he completes Chiru’s comeback film.
Last year, Nithiin turned producer with Akhil Akkineni’s high budget debut film, Akhil. The film was directed by VV Vinayak and it ended up as a huge loss venture.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you