The hot topic doing the rounds right now is whether the actor will quit films later this year. Pawan has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in making films forever.
The speech in Tirupathi is expected to be along political lines and if Pawan Kalyan decides to get into active politics, then he may announce the timelines for ending his movie career.
Suffice to say that the speech tomorrow will be very keenly watched.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you