The hot topic doing the rounds right now is whether the actor will quit films later this year. Pawan has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in making films forever.
The speech in Tirupathi is expected to be along political lines and if Pawan Kalyan decides to get into active politics, then he may announce the timelines for ending his movie career.
Suffice to say that the speech tomorrow will be very keenly watched.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing