The hot topic doing the rounds right now is whether the actor will quit films later this year. Pawan has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in making films forever.
The speech in Tirupathi is expected to be along political lines and if Pawan Kalyan decides to get into active politics, then he may announce the timelines for ending his movie career.
Suffice to say that the speech tomorrow will be very keenly watched.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you