Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ was supposed to release on August 9th, but it has been postponed due to the political agitations in the state. While the producer has not announced a new date officially, fans, trade pundits and movie lovers are expecting the film to release this month.
Apparently, August 21st is the date being considered for the film. Some sources say that the movie might be pushed to September.But the final decision will be taken only after the political situation in the state calms down.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Samantha is the heroine. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music for this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. We will keep you posted about the film’s release date folks.
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films