Justin Bieber is going to spend three days in India and he will be visiting the iconic Mumbai landmarks like the Gateway of India and Kala Ghoda, apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been specially handpicked as Bieber’s guide during his India tour.
Apparently, Bieber is keen on getting the ‘real taste’ of Indian cuisine, arts and culture and the national media is speculating that the young sensation may catch up with a special screening of the latest phenomenon in Indian entertainment, Baahubali The Conclusion. Great news if it turns out to be true!
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture