Justin Bieber is going to spend three days in India and he will be visiting the iconic Mumbai landmarks like the Gateway of India and Kala Ghoda, apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been specially handpicked as Bieber’s guide during his India tour.
Apparently, Bieber is keen on getting the ‘real taste’ of Indian cuisine, arts and culture and the national media is speculating that the young sensation may catch up with a special screening of the latest phenomenon in Indian entertainment, Baahubali The Conclusion. Great news if it turns out to be true!
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you