Rajasekhar’s upcoming film Patta Pagalu is gearing up for release on June 6. RGV has directed this horror thriller and Swathi Deekshith has played the role of Rajasekhar’s daughter. It’s been a long time since Rajasekhar tasted success at the box-office and he has pinned high hopes on Patta Pagalu. Moreover, RGV has done several good films in this genre in the past and it remains to be seen if he can continue the success streak.
In a recent interaction with the media, Rajasekhar recalled, “I met RGV, Puri Jagannadh and Tamil actor Vijay at a hotel in Hyderabad last year and during the conversation, RGV and me decided to work together. Initially, the script was centered around me, but later we changed it. The entire film revolves around this young girl who gets possessed by an evil spirit and how I try my best to make her normal again.”
The film’s post production is almost complete. Apart from this film, Rajasekhar will soon be seen in Gaddam Gang and Vandaki Vanda.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes