Rajendra Prasad has played some experimental roles in the past, like donning a lady costume in Madam and acting with monkey like characteristics in Rambantu. Now the veteran actor is trying out something new with Tommy.
In Tommy, Rajendra Praasad will be seen in the company of a dog, after which the movie is named. This subject is said to be experimental in nature, with a different story line and unique screenplay.
Rajendra Prasad is excited about the film. Whether his experiment pays off with Tommy needs to be seen. The movie is based on the story of a real dog that lived in Germany in the early 20th century.
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you