It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for an action entertainer ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release a small teaser of the film tomorrow morning.
After the debacle of Kick 2, the entire focus has now shifted on Bengal Tiger, and the success of this film is quite important for both Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi.
There is a lot of buzz and the first teaser will give a glimpse as to how the film is going to be. The audio launch will be held on the 18th of October in Hyderabad.
Tamannaah and Rashi Kanna are paired opposite Ravi Teja in this much awaited film.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you