For the last couple of days, few Tamil media houses have been publishing stories which say that Shankar’s next will be ‘Robo 2’, a sequel to his monstrous hit ‘Robo’. The reports further say that Shankar is reportedly in talks with the legends of Tamil cinema, Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan. Even though no official confirmation is available, the news itself has been making the fans of both the stars hysteric.
Initially, Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan or Aamir Khan were rumored to play the villain’s role in the film. However, nothing seems to have materialized and the role has now gone to either of India’s biggest superstars.
If things fall into place, Lyca Productions, the production house that produced Murugadoss’ blockbuster ‘Kaththi’, will be producing this high budget film.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you