Venkatesh is hoping to end the year on a good note too and is getting ready with the release of his upcoming film ‘Masala’ on 14th of November. Ironically, this film is a multi-starrer too with Ram in the other lead role. Venkatesh seems to be the favourite choice of directors and producers for multi starrers, as he has signed his next film with Ram Charan in the direction of Krishna Vamsi. In an exclusive interview with Telugu daily Eenadu, Venkatesh has confirmed that he is surely going to act with Pawan Kalyan in the future.
Speaking on the Daggubati’s family film, he said that he has heard three stories already, but was not satisfied with those stories and is waiting for the right script to kick start the project.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you