Actor Siddharth, who has always been quite vocal about various happenings in the society, had an interesting suggestion to the Indian government. Siddharth hoped that the government will play the verdict of Nirbhaya’s rapists in cinemas before a film starts, saying that it will be more patriotic than the national anthem.
This is indeed a welcoming suggestion by the actor and it will be interesting to see if the government will consider it to bring a change in the society.
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
Articles that might interest you