Actor Siddharth, who has always been quite vocal about various happenings in the society, had an interesting suggestion to the Indian government. Siddharth hoped that the government will play the verdict of Nirbhaya’s rapists in cinemas before a film starts, saying that it will be more patriotic than the national anthem.
This is indeed a welcoming suggestion by the actor and it will be interesting to see if the government will consider it to bring a change in the society.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh