Ever since Baahubali 2 released, there’s been one question which has been on everyone’s mind. Will Rajamouli make Baahubali 3? Considering that there’s a voiceover in the end credits where a young kid asks, “Will Mahendra Baahubali’s son become the next king of Mahishmathi?” to which Thanikella Bharani replies, “Who knows what Lord Shiva decides.”
Recently, when Rajamouli was asked this question in London, he said, “Because we have the market and if we made a film for the market without having a compelling story, that would not be honest filmmaking. But who knows, if my father comes up with a compelling story, like he did before, then there is no stopping, we can always make it.”
Now, let’s see of Vijayendra Prasad actually writes something which will excite the whole crew once again to team up for yet another epic.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time