Ever since Baahubali 2 released, there’s been one question which has been on everyone’s mind. Will Rajamouli make Baahubali 3? Considering that there’s a voiceover in the end credits where a young kid asks, “Will Mahendra Baahubali’s son become the next king of Mahishmathi?” to which Thanikella Bharani replies, “Who knows what Lord Shiva decides.”
Recently, when Rajamouli was asked this question in London, he said, “Because we have the market and if we made a film for the market without having a compelling story, that would not be honest filmmaking. But who knows, if my father comes up with a compelling story, like he did before, then there is no stopping, we can always make it.”
Now, let’s see of Vijayendra Prasad actually writes something which will excite the whole crew once again to team up for yet another epic.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?