After much deliberation, Balakrishna joined forces with Puri Jagannadh for his highly-anticipated 101st movie. The duo kick-started the film’s shooting at the Aluminum Factory and the first schedule will conclude tomorrow.
Now, the latest speculation that has been doing the rounds on social media is that the Puri-Balayya movie is titled Tapori, in typical Puri Jagannadh style. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
The second schedule will kick-start in London on April 7th and it’ll last until May 7th. The makers are yet to lock the film’s heroines. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad is producing this movie.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon