Tarun was one of the most famous lover boys in Tollywood. At a point, his craze was huge as the young hero was giving only hits in his career. But things became disappointing as the golden phase ended and sent Tarun’s career crashing.
But the talented hero never got bogged down and kept fighting by doing the odd film here and there. After a long time, his new film titled Idhi Na Love Story is releasing on the eve of Valentine’s day.
The actor has promoted the film quite well over the past few days creating a good buzz for the project. Tarun will be seen in two different looks in this film which is having a solo release tomorrow.
Will this valentine’s day get lucky for the once love boy of Tollywood, well, we need to wait and see.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many