Recently, the unit of young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing action entertainer, Winner, returned to Hyderabad after wrapping up two major schedules in Ukraine and Turkey. According to the latest update, the film’s next schedule will kick-start in Ooty on December 6th.
After the Ooty schedule, the team will move to Bengaluru for yet another crucial schedule. The entire shooting part will be completed by January and the movie will hit the screens on February 24th.
Rakul Preet is romancing Sai Dharam Tej in this movie, which is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas are jointly producing this movie.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan